Show domains by price
- Redis Labs raises $14M for its in-memory NoSQL database servicesRedis Labs, the company behind the open source Redis data structure store, today announced that it has raised a $14 million Series C round led by Bain Capital Ventures and Carmel Ventures. The company’s existing investors, including Silicon Valley Bank and Tamar Ventures managing partner Zohar Gilon, also participated in this round. With this round, […]
- Google launches new API to help you parse natural languageGoogle today announced the public beta launch of its Cloud Natural Language API, a new service that gives developers access to Google-powered sentiment analysis, entity recognition, and syntax analysis. This new API joins Google’s other pre-trained machine-learning APIs like the Cloud Speech API, which is now also available in public beta, the Vision API and the […]
- Redis Labs raises $14M for its in-memory NoSQL database services
- 11 Police Robots Patrolling Around the WorldMany of them can kill. The post 11 Police Robots Patrolling Around the World appeared first on WIRED.
- The KickassTorrents Case Could Be HugeThe feds seized the world's largest torrent site this week. What happens next has serious implications. The post The KickassTorrents Case Could Be Huge appeared first on WIRED.
- 11 Police Robots Patrolling Around the World
Be visible and sell better
PLACE YOUR BUSINESS OR DOMAIN HERE
- BRIEF-Sanmina Corp says Q3 GAAP earnings per share $0.38* Sees q4 non-gaap diluted earnings per share between $0.64 to $0.68
- BRIEF-Eplus Inc says marron succeeds Phillip Norton* Eplus Inc says Marron succeeds Phillip G. Norton, who will assume new position of Executive Chairman Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
- BRIEF-Sanmina Corp says Q3 GAAP earnings per share $0.38