Show domains by price
- Redis Labs raises $14M for its in-memory NoSQL database servicesRedis Labs, the company behind the open source Redis data structure store, today announced that it has raised a $14 million Series C round led by Bain Capital Ventures and Carmel Ventures. The company’s existing investors, including Silicon Valley Bank and Tamar Ventures managing partner Zohar Gilon, also participated in this round. With this round, […]
- Google launches new API to help you parse natural languageGoogle today announced the public beta launch of its Cloud Natural Language API, a new service that gives developers access to Google-powered sentiment analysis, entity recognition, and syntax analysis. This new API joins Google’s other pre-trained machine-learning APIs like the Cloud Speech API, which is now also available in public beta, the Vision API and the […]
- Redis Labs raises $14M for its in-memory NoSQL database services
- The KickassTorrents Case Could Be HugeThe feds seized the world's largest torrent site this week. What happens next has serious implications. The post The KickassTorrents Case Could Be Huge appeared first on WIRED.
- How the Republican Convention Fends Off HackersSecurity at the convention is crucial both online and off. The post How the Republican Convention Fends Off Hackers appeared first on WIRED.
- The KickassTorrents Case Could Be Huge
Be visible and sell better
PLACE YOUR BUSINESS OR DOMAIN HERE
- INSIGHT-Melker Schorling, Sweden's quiet tycoon with the Midas touch* MSAB has 6 holdings, including Hexagon, Assa Abloy and Securitas
- Corporate raiders seek Brexit bargains in BritainLONDON, July 24 (Reuters) - Overseas buyers lured by a plunge in the pound are looking to snare British companies on the cheap, ensuring a steady flow of deals since Britain voted to leave the European Union and defying expectations of an M&A drought.
- INSIGHT-Melker Schorling, Sweden's quiet tycoon with the Midas touch